How It Works:
- Submit an anonymous tip 24/7 through the website or the Safe Schools Louisiana app
- Receive a Report ID and Password if you would like to follow-up on your report
- The Crimestoppers Call center reviews, assesses and processes all submissions
- The Crimestoppers Call center sends all submissions to law enforcement and/or school administration for intervention
- If needed, the Crimestoppers Call center may contact you anonymously through the app or by case number follow-up
- The Crimestoppers Call center posts status of submission with case number as case progresses and closes
- If this is an emergency, please immediately call 911!
When to send a tip:
- Maybe you overhear someone bragging about having committed a crime, breaking school rules or threatening to commit violence at your school
- Maybe you have witnessed repeated and excessive bullying of a student
- Maybe your friend is a victim of an abusive relationship or cyberbullying
- Maybe you know someone who is driving a stolen car... or is hiding from the police... or is a robber or selling drugs
- Or maybe you know someone with a gun or knife at school
If you aren’t sure that what you saw or heard is really a crime, send a tip anyway. Let the school administration or police decided if it’s worth investigating. It may be a piece of a clue to a big crime.
Your tip could help save a life!